Security awareness is the knowledge and attitude members of an organization possess regarding the protection of the physical and, especially, information assets of that organization. Many organizations require formal security awareness training for all workers when they join the organization and periodically thereafter, usually annually.
- This program will cover 3 topics:
- Information Security Introduction
- Security risks and threats
- Why and how to be security aware
Black-Box is not a usual IT security course.
This Course Is Mix Between Tactical Exploitation And Top Penetration Testing Methods build to be different.
as we say
“ What Was Safe And Secure Just Yesterday could be vulnerable today “
- Duration : 30hours (10days)
- Location : SMT-CENTER
- Lab: Advanced Lab structure.
- Hacker OS: Kali Linux, WifiSlax
- Targets Servers: windows/linux
- technical : 90%
- theory : 10%
- Limited Seats
CompTIA Security+ is an international, vendor-neutral certification that demonstrates competency in:
- Network security
- Compliance and operational security
- Threats and vulnerabilities
- Application, data and host security
- Access control and identity management