The EC-Council Certified Security Analyst (ECSAv9) program is a comprehensive, standards-based, methodology intensive training program which teaches information security professionals to conduct real life penetration tests by utilizing EC-Council’s published penetration testing methodology.
ECSA/LPT is a security class like no other! Providing real world hands on experience, it is the only in-depth Advanced Hacking and Penetration Testing class available that covers testing in all modern infrastructures, operating systems and application environments.
EC-Council’s Certified Security Analyst/LPT program is a highly interactive 5-day security class designed to teach Security Professionals the advanced uses of the LPT methodologies, tools and techniques required to perform comprehensive information security tests. Students will learn how to design, secure and test networks to protect your organization from the threats hackers and crackers pose. By teaching the tools and ground breaking techniques for security and penetration testing, this class will help you perform the intensive assessments required to effectively identify and mitigate risks to the security of your infrastructure. As students learn to identify security problems, they also learn how to avoid and eliminate them, with the class providing complete coverage of analysis and network security-testing topics.
The ECSA v9 Program is a 5-day complete hands-on training program. This Penetration Testing training course uses real-time scenarios to train students in penetration testing methodologies.
EC-Council’s Certified Security Analyst (ECSA v9) course will help you master a documented penetration testing methodology that is repeatable and that can be used in a penetration testing engagement, globally.
Benefits of Becoming ECSA
Data Security Program - Advanced Penetration Testing
- The ECSAV9 penetration testing course is designed to enhance the skills based competency of a penetration tester. This course is intensively hands-on and a tremendous amount of emphasis is placed on the practical competency of the student.
- Unlike the previous version of ECSA exam, in the new ECSAv9, a student will only be allowed to challenge the ECSA exam after meeting certain eligibility requirements.
- The ECSA is for experienced professionals in the industry and is backed by a curriculumdesigned by the best in the field.
- Greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professional.
- Students earn greater industry acceptance as seasoned security professionals.
- Learn to analyze the outcomes from using security tools and security testing techniques.ECSAs learn to analyze the outcomes of security tools and security testing techniques.
- The ECSA sets students on the path toward achieving the LPT certification.
What is the Outline of ECSA?
- Security Analysis and Penetration Testing Methodologies
- TCP IP Packet Analysis
- Pre-penetration Testing Steps
- Information Gathering Methodology
- Vulnerability Analysis
- External Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Internal Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Firewall Penetration Testing Methodology
- IDS Penetration Testing Methodology
- Web Application Penetration Testing Methodology
- SQL Penetration Testing Methodology
- Database Penetration Testing Methodology
- Wireless Network Penetration Testing Methodology
- Mobile Devices Penetration Testing Methodology
- Cloud Penetration Testing Methodology
- Report Writing and Post Test Actions
- Password Cracking Penetration Testing
- Router and Switches Penetration Testing
- Denial-of-Service Penetration Testing
- Stolen Laptop, PDAs and Cell Phones Penetration Testing
- Source Code Penetration Testing
- Physical Security Penetration Testing
- Surveillance Camera Penetration Testing
- VoIP Penetration Testing
- VPN Penetration Testing
- Virtual Machine Penetration Testing
- War Dialing
- Virus and Trojan Detection
- Log Management Penetration Testing
- File Integrity Checking
- Telecommunication and Broadband Communication Penetration Testing
- Email Security Penetration Testing
- Security Patches Penetration Testing
- Data Leakage Penetration Testing
- SAP Penetration Testing
- Standards and Compliance
- Information System Security Principles
- Information System Incident Handling and Response
- Information System Auditing and Certication
ECSA v9 Exam Information
- Credit Towards Certification: ECSA v9
- Number of Questions: 150
- Passing Score: 70%
- Test Duration: 4 hours
- Test Format: Multiple Choice