What is COBIT?
Introducing the Professional Qualification
Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
The course is supported by practical exercises and engaging case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal” business practice.
• How to analyze enterprise drivers
• Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
• How to determine and assess current process capability
• How to scope and plan improvements
• Potential implementation pitfalls