Benefits of ISO 27001
Protecting your organisations information is critical for the successful management and smooth operation of your organization. Completing ISO/IEC 27001 information security management systems certification will aid your organisation in managing and protecting your valuable data and information assets.
By achieving certification to ISO 27001 your organisation will be able to reap numerous and consistent benefits.
Some of the benefits of ISO 27001 are:
- Keeps confidential information secure
- Provides customers and stakeholders with confidence in how you manage risk
- Allows for secure exchange of information
- Allows you to ensure you are meeting your legal obligations
- Helps you to comply with other regulations (e.g. SOX)
- Provide you with a competitive advantage
- Enhanced customer satisfaction that improves client retention
- Consistency in the delivery of your service or product
- Manages and minimises risk exposure
- Builds a culture of security
- Protects the company, assets, shareholders and directors